Monday, November 26, 2007

So long, farewell...



Well, it's been an interesting 3 months getting acquainted with the blogosphere. However, it has come to my attention that I have fulfilled the requirements of the blogging assignment for my Audience Research class, and don't have to do this anymore. My reaction? I've decided to go legit.

I got myself a typepad account: Adver-Whatever (That's http://adver-whatever.typepad.com/weblog/)

I'm expanding my topics of interests a bit from gaming-only to include interesting developments in the advertising and marketing worlds, and seeing how this whole blogging-because-I-like-it thing goes.

So... this will be my last post on this site, besides one last summary assignment whenever I get around to it. Hope to see everyone for my next big blogging adventure!

1 comment:

Kim Gregson said...

10 extra points for promoting your newblog